- Standard delivery, so that will be 3 working days
- FREE Shipping for orders £60 and over!
What is your online returns policy?
- If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition.
- Once returned you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging.
- We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
- This does not affect and is in addition to your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Please enclosed note with your goods, and make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please ensure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service, as we cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
How do I return an item?
Please return your item to us at Chak de Phatte, PO Box 6450, COVENTRY CV6 9LU.
Is it safe to order online?
Yes, we use industry standard SSL encryption to protect your details. Sensitive information such as your name, address and card details are encoded so they can only be read on a secure server.
Security checks are also made on all transactions, to ensure the authenticity of each card payment.
Which credit cards do you accept?
We use Paypal as our payment gateway which accepts the following credit cards - Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Switch / Maestro, Visa Debit, Delta and Electron.
Do you have other sizes?
If a size for an item is not shown then please contact us, and we'll be happy to help.
Can I change or cancel my order?
We're able to change or cancel orders in accordance with the Distance Selling regulations. If your order has been placed, but not dispatched, we will make the change or cancellation straight away if possible. Please contact us if you need help.
Please note we can't make any guarantees to change orders prior to shipping.
If you have already received your goods then we are happy to cancel or make changes in accordance with the UK Distance Selling Regulations, see our returns policy above.
Where is my order?
If your order has not arrived when you were expecting it then please check the following:
- Check your delivery address is correct and your contact details up to date
- Check for text messages, emails and attempted delivery cards from one of our couriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local delivery depot or you may need to re-arrange delivery.
- Check no one else residing at your address has taken receipt of your parcel.
- If you still can't locate your parcel then contact us with your order number to hand. We will try and help you to locate your parcel.